Several months ago, I got kicked off of Deviant Art because they did not like a picture that I had posted there. I tried to hash things out with them, but DA just wasn't having it. But it was no big deal, because I still had the pictures that had gone bye-bye. So, I went and started up another account there called Knotlord, which was a mix of my new and old Poser pictures.
And now, after three months, my Knotlord account disappeared from Deviant Art. It just vanished completely yesterday on me. So that's it for me with DA. I would like to keep doing these Poser pictures, but now I have to see where I can post them. I do a lot of nude (and half nude) women in my Poser pictures, and I need someplace where I can post the nekkid ladies pics where it's accepted. It would be ideal for me to create an online library of my Poser pictures. Time will tell.
The picture above is the very last Poser pic that I posted on DA before my account got taken down. I'm not even angry about this. While I was on as Knotlord, it was always at the back of my mind that getting my account taken down might happen again, and it did. Time to move on. If you followed me on DA, thank you very much. I appreciate it.
You can see me on here, as well as my Substack.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.