Friday, October 9, 2026

Meeting Mr. Tall, Dark, and Furry

I had just started working on the Halloween pictures for this year when my DA account got pulled (again). I still had some ideas for Halloween pictures. Then, two ideas came to me: why not seize the moment to experiment more with AI, and why not post them here? And, so, here we go. This was originally going to be done in Poser, but I used it with the AI. After some tinkering, I'm happy with it.

Story: Gail was sound asleep when they burst into her room and tied her up and gagged her right there in bed. Then, after opening her curtains, this group of strangers abruptly left her. Gail didn't know what was happening; she didn't lead the kind of life where something like this would normally occur. Nor did she even knew why this happened to her.

Until she heard the growling outside, in the night just beyond the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.