Back in 1980, issue #166 of The Brave and the Bold featured a team up between Batman and Black Canary. At first Batman isn't too keen on Black Canary helping him with a case, leaving her cuffed to the base of a streetlight. How rude.
But the Penguin's goons turn out to be even ruder, knocking Black Canary out cold.
The Black Canary winds up being tied to a chair and gagged, all while barefoot and clad only in her underwear. I always knew the Penguin was a really cool guy.
But it's Batman to the rescue. With Black Canary still helping out however she can.
All's well that ends well. I read this comic when it was originally published, and I even had it for a while as an adult. To say I appreciated BC's BF and underwear bondage back then was putting it mildly.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.